This episode follows from episode 42: what I have yet to learn.
- APPropriate Behaviour and its incompleteness comes up again
- The Software Engineering Body of Knowledge (and its incompleteness) come up again too; last mentioned in episode 41: professional software.
- The Art of Computer Programming
- The Clean Coder: A Code of Conduct for Professional Programmers
- Analyzing the effects of TDD in GitHub: “This is our sixth post about TDD, and the sixth time the conclusion has been that it doesn’t make a difference. The studies we’ve discussed have used different methods and different datasets, but have all reached the same conclusion, so until we see a paper indicating that TDD does work, we’re going to set this topic aside.”
- Software Engineering Methods and Tools