This episode is about the things I don’t know about software engineering.
- 20 things [Justin Etheridge has] learned in 20 years as a software engineer by The SICPers blog (might be a bit weird linking that here, but if you listen on a podcatcher you might not have visited it!)
- De Programmatica Ipsum, the monthly technology blog I co-create with Adrian Kosmacjewski
- APPropriate Behaviour, the sort-of-but-not-at-all complete guide to things programmers need to know that aren’t programming
- The Personal Software Process
- The Programmer Competency Matrix
- Become my patron and support my creation of resources and sharing of knowledge (and lack thereof!) for the software engineering community.