This episode is about the things I don’t know about software engineering.
- 20 things [Justin Etheridge has] learned in 20 years as a software engineer by @justinetheridge
- The SICPers blog (might be a bit weird linking that here, but if you listen on a podcatcher you might not have visited it!)
- De Programmatica Ipsum, the monthly technology blog I co-create with Adrian Kosmacjewski
- APPropriate Behaviour, the sort-of-but-not-at-all complete guide to things programmers need to know that aren’t programming
- The Personal Software Process
- The Programmer Competency Matrix
- Become my patron and support my creation of resources and sharing of knowledge (and lack thereof!) for the software engineering community.
Great episode! Since you asked, here is my attempt to market some software using a parody of a Swift Evolution proposal. https://racecondition.software/blog/spelling/