This episode is about what happens when you let people who are interested in programming (the process) define how you do programming (creating a program).
- Code Kata
- Just for Fun: the Story of an Accidental Revolutionary (Linus Torvalds’ autobiography)
- Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance: An Inquiry into Values by Robert M. Pirsig
- By Your _cmd (no I don’t know what the missing image should have been)
- Flesch-Kincaid readability tests
- TIOBE Index (note: please don’t @ me about the methodology here; I discuss that in the episode so I’ll know you haven’t listened!)
- “Swift has a ton of syntax and features that don’t particularly go together all that well”