In this episode I predict Apple’s transition to the RISC-V CPU architecture.
- "[Clive Sinclair] was an irascible man who was always charging up and down shouting and throwing his slide rule around"
- BBC Micro Men, on Sinclair and Chris Curry’s relationship
- The BBC Computer Literacy Programme
- ARM founder Hermann Hauser: sale to Nvidia "would be a disaster"
- Me on ARM in June
- "my guess is that Apple wouldn’t buy ARM"
- ARM: How Licensing Works
- Analysis of ARM’s "RISC-V: Understand the Facts" claims