- i.e.: I Explain
- e.g.: Example Given
- et al.: Extremely Tedious Author List
- op. cit.: Other Page Cited It Too
- ibid.: In Book I Described
- etc.: Evermore To Continue
- a.m.: Argh! Morning!
- p.m.: Past Morning
- ca.: Close Approximation
- sic.: See Inexcusable Cock-up
Do you enjoy reading this blog? Please tip your author to support writing of new posts!
OOP the Easy WayObject-Oriented Programming the Easy Way: a manifesto for reclaiming OOP from three decades of confusion and needless complexity.